Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm still learning

Regardless of whether my advice is good, I still have to learn how to get others to even know I exist. I'm not even sure if anyone has really visited my page yet, but that really isn't important just yet. This blog is new. It will take time of course, and I already knew this. Still, it can be a little discouraging to not receive any feedback after a day.

I'm mostly kidding of course, I would have been absolutely shocked if I had a reader (gasp!) at this point. The fact is I'm still working out how to get noticed. In the meantime I'm gonna continue researching here and there, I'm always learning, and watch the debate. I encourage anyone who may read this to watch the debate if you have time, and never stop learning.

You'd be surprised at what knowledge awaits...
For example, has anyone seen Zeitgeist: The Movie? Perhaps the sequel Zeitgeist: Addendum? Its a free movie that might just give you a new view of the world. Take this opportunity to learn as much as you can, because we always have a choice, but we don't always know which choice (if any) is the right one.

Good luck and choose for yourself!

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

~Joe

No comments: